The safety of event attendees is our number one priority. We are continuing to monitoring the Coronavirus developments and will take immediate action where needed with guidance from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and local authorities.
In addition, we are closely coordinating with the venue to take additional precautionary measures to address health and safety onsite at our conferences. This includes increased sanitary, cleaning and disinfection programs throughout our venues and enhanced training for all onsite personnel regarding personal preventative measures.
We will enforce the guidelines set forth by the U.S. Government and Centers for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC).
Finally, we encourage all attendees to follow general precautions that are taken to prevent the spread of any cold or flu virus, including:
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and/or cough;
- Stay in your room and seek medical care if you are feeling sick